To help you plan your day here are the timings of our events:
10.15 am - Register for educational seminar
10.30 am - Seminar starts
11.40 - Seminar ends
11.45-12.00 Registration for main networking event
12-12.15 - Opening comments from Tracy and finalise breakout groups
12.15-1.15 Networking in small breakout groups of 5-7 people where you can promote your Business, learn from other attendees and find ways to collaborate
1.15-1.30 - announcements, testimonials and thank you's shared.
1.30-1.45 - after lunch speaker
1.45-2.00pm - Closing comments and wrap up.
Event Dates - A list of all our forthcoming events are below
Please note we are currently meeting On Line via private and secure ZOOM link which is released only to pre qualified attendees.
- October: Thursday 8th, Online Meeting
Time - 10:15-11.30
Presenter - Andy Lowe from Sandler Training
Topic - Business Networking skills - PRESENT AND FOLLOW UP WITH IMPACT.
BUSINESS NETWORKING SKILLS
So which of these happen to you when you think of business networking skills?
- It?s not for me ? ?I?m not a natural business networker?
- I try business networking but I get
- Sweaty palms?
- Butterflies in the stomach?
- Feelings of dread
- I can?t do business networking so I don?t even think about it!
- Business networking skills? You either can do it or you can?t?!
- I do it but maybe there are things I can do better to get better results ? but not sure what?
So how would it be if through the course of an hour you could take away critical business networking skills that are practical, methodical, grounded in helping you be you, and best of all, bring a sense of calm and peace and control to your business networking?
Then our next business networking skills workshop is for you.
Business networking skills ? it?s NOT a dark art!
Andy Lowe, one of our newest members to the network will share tried and testing approaches and structure to help you not only feel more confident and authentic in developing your business networking skills, but he will also enable you to craft a follow up process that?s simple, robus, honest and takes away the guessing game of 121?s.
Through this interactive seminar Andy will help attendees discover the simple ways they can improve their business networking skills:
- present themselves in a memorable, honest and authentic way that puts the customer first
- agree the ground rules and expectations for 121?s
- how to use business networking skills to achieve positive outcomes from 121?s
- better understand your attitude to business networking skills and how to develop them to work for you
In addition Andy has a host of further free seminars he regularly holds so starting with this business networking skills seminar will also open the door to more specific aspects of your sales cycle that can help support and develop you business development process.
- November: Thursday 5th, TBC
- December: Thursday 3rd, TBC
- January: Thursday 14th, TBC
- February: Thursday 11th, TBC
- March: Thursday 11th, TBC
- April: Thursday 15th, TBC
- May: Thursday 13th, TBC
- June: Thursday 10th, TBC
- July: Thursday 8th, TBC
Watch our video and member testimonials here
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Thursday 8th October
What members and guests say
"As a founder member of the Chester Business Network, Fox Graphics have enjoyed being involved with the first year of this exciting network; where we have developed business contacts with professional quality decision makers from companies of a high calibre. We had no hesitation renewing and wish Tracy and Hayley all the best and good wishes in the future development of this venture and look forward to an exciting second year. Like a fine wine, it just gets better and better with time!"
"The Business Network lunches attract high quality attendees and the organisers put a great deal of effort into understanding the kind of contacts that each member is looking to make. The result is that more often than not you find yourself sitting with other members with whom there is genuine scope for you to do business with, making the experience both enjoyable and very worthwhile."
Aaron & Partners Llp