Our next Chester event
Thursday 4th July
The DoubleTree By Hilton- Chester
Time - 10am registration for a 10.30am start
Presenter - Adrian Thompson of Lightwater TPC
Topic - How To Ensure Your 'Grand Design' Survives The Town Planning Process
This seminar will appeal to those with plans to undertake a building project, to those who aspire to one day doing so and to those just curious about what it may involve. Three topics will be covered: domestic extensions and buildings, small scale commercial building works and building your own home.
About the Presenter
Adrian Thompson is the Director of Lightwater TPC and is an independent chartered town planning consultant. With a career in town planning spanning more than twenty five years, Adrian has worked in both the public and the private sector, covering both development management and planning policy, and working both on the front line and at a management level. With a skill set that encompasses both the creative and the legal aspects of town planning, no-one is better qualified to help steer your project toward success through the maze of the town planning system.
In this seminar Adrian will tell you about
- Great projects that don?t need full planning permission ? what you can do, what are the limitations and where can you go for more information.
- Applying for planning permission ? what you need to consider and vital homework.
- All that glitters is not gold ? whether an existing planning permission will serve you well.
- Self and custom build housing ? what is the ?right to build?, how the town planning system can help (and hinder!) and where you can go for more information on how to pursue your dream of building your own home.
- So come and join us and take a step closer to your dream abode!
Members - £42.00 - Book Here
Non Members - £47.00 - Book Here
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Thursday 4th July
The DoubleTree By Hilton
What members and guests say
"As a founder member of the Chester Business Network, Fox Graphics have enjoyed being involved with the first year of this exciting network; where we have developed business contacts with professional quality decision makers from companies of a high calibre. We had no hesitation renewing and wish Tracy and Hayley all the best and good wishes in the future development of this venture and look forward to an exciting second year. Like a fine wine, it just gets better and better with time!"
"What a warm welcome! Your event was purposeful, focussed and of a high calibre, whilst being very enjoyable! It was a delight to cry a welcome for everyone at the event!"
Chester Town Crier Service