Our next Chester event
Thursday 11th February
On line Networking Event- Chester
Time - 10:15 till 11.30
Presenter - Jane Bingham - The Cheshire Garden
Topic - GARDEN DESIGN TOP TIPS
GARDEN DESIGN TOP TIPS
Our outdoor space is even more precious than ever ? is 2021 the year to make your garden design work for you?
Garden design can be an overwhelming prospect. In the same way few of us would ever attempt to build our own house, it?s critical to engage the expertise of a qualified expert to help with your garden design to make the most of your outdoor space.
Interested to learn more? Want to learn our experts Garden design top tips?
Book a call with Tracy to see how we can help.
Garden design top tips- worry not! Hear from our expert to help you!
Our Business Networking event presenter, Jane Bingham, is our route to access a whole host of Garden design top tips! Jane has successfully shown at RHS Tatton twice, and has a host of awards to her name already;
- Silver-Gilt Medal at RHS Flower Show Tatton Park 2017
- Gold Stars for BALI Trade Stand Garden Design at RHS Malvern Spring Festival 2018
- Silver Medal and Best Construction in Show at RHS Flower Show Tatton Park 2019
- Highly Commended Award at the Pro Landscaper Business Awards 2020 in the Garden Designer Category
- Bronze Award at the Association of Professional Landscapers Awards 2020 in the Designer of the Year Category
Want to spend a quality hour with our Garden design top tips expert? Then book a call ? and learn more about our group.
So ? ready to hear from our Garden design top tips expert?
In this fact filled educational seminar, Jane will give insights and Garden design top tips to:
- Learn the Insider guide to the garden design process
- Discover what to consider when planning your garden project.
- Understand examples of different styles of gardens.
- Show how to use hard landscaping to structure your garden
- Bring to life the art of planting design.
- Consider what it is to design sustainable gardens and what to do to
- Encourage wildlife into your garden
- Designing out waste
- Clarify how to design a carbon neutral garden ? Considering Carbon emissions vs carbon sequestration
To enjoy this treasure trove of advice and Garden design top tips then book to join us at our business networking event.
We next meet on Thursday February 11th
The seminar runs 10.15 until 11.30 followed by our main business networking event, which runs 12-2pm, via ZOOM.
Interested to learn more? Book a call with Tracy to see how we can help.
Members - £15.00 - Book Here
Non Members - £20.00 - Book Here
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Thursday 11th February
On line Networking Event
What members and guests say
"The Business Network lunches attract high quality attendees and the organisers put a great deal of effort into understanding the kind of contacts that each member is looking to make. The result is that more often than not you find yourself sitting with other members with whom there is genuine scope for you to do business with, making the experience both enjoyable and very worthwhile."
Aaron & Partners Llp
"I just wanted to write and thank you for such a great afternoon. Every lunch I come to I have a great time, meet new people and always come away with useful contacts and future leads. Today's raffle donation was ?140 which is fantastic and takes your total raised this year to ?515 as well as kindly allowing me to attend the lunches so I really appreciate your support. We will write a formal thank you but wanted to send this in the mean time while I'm fresh from 'Boom Whacking'!"
Claire House Childrens Hospice